Thursday 14 July 2011

all about me...

Technically, I was quite doubtful of starting a BLOG!!! First time for me to date Mr.Blog. Hope he help me out with this. Alright let me describe myself. Basically, I’m Kalaii and this is my first time writing for a blog. As for me little things that matters the most, maybe I’m kind of sensitive.  I always wants the last words, at times I’m perasan.. LOL an endangered species that quite rare to find. Besides that, can say I’m friendly but hard to sense it by others who don’t know me well.  Well I’m not so smart but above average and yea I’m easy to talk with. Hence, I'm a fast learner and love to research and discover about new things especially something got to do with people's life, religion and interest. Travelling and going for holidays would be my soul-mates all the time because I love it the most. 


Apart from that, I love talking,maybe that would be the main reason for me to major in Communication field. On the other hand playing violin might be my passion of my life. By the way I’m still under learning process. I picked up the violin just few months before. Sometimes I failed to keep a good pace of lessons and practice because I’m stuck with my work and college life but I never abandoned Mr. Violin. I must admit I got better time and efforts and enjoyed playing it. To be honest it is not easy to learn Violin with the complicated music notes and the four string that produce different rhythms that could drive u crazy. The rhythms of Violin basically based on the matter of a player’s mental attitude. A great interpreter reveals his inner-most soul through his instrument. On of the reason why I'm so crazy about learning a Violin. It would take days, month or even years to put an end or complete blabbering about myself so it is better to end it here.That's about it...Thank you..Merci and ya Terima Kasih=)

No comments:

Post a Comment