Saturday 16 July 2011

Media Tech moment wif cool Lecturer...

My first class of Media Technology started with the ice-breaking session. It was a different kind of introduction that came up with our first love or crush story. Hahaha I still cannot forget that day. I was quite nervous in the sense of telling about my first CRUSH. The moment I stood up and said that ‘I like him because he serious’. Oh my god!! doesn’t make sense at all. The lamest answer ever. Let’s move on to the class lecture environment then.

Well, the lecture part was good; it was like some kind of recall class for me. The interesting part was the Video where it shows the invention of computer and how the scientist and engineers came up with the brilliant ideas. Moreover, technology is one of the fastest growing concepts in the world. It has changed the way we do just about everything. One of the best examples is the way we communicate with others. Basically, it was an introduction with some refreshment of basic technology class.

The second lecture was more challenging because Ms,Nabila wanted us to give some explanation on the future for the media technology article and we shared our opinion as well. Meanwhile, there are some debates and some formal arguments took place. It was interesting and all of us got a chance to voice out our view even the lecturer did support each of our ideas by giving a good explanation. Even though the arguments were interesting at times it was kind of annoying too because some of my classmates were over excited and made noise till I couldn’t even hear what Ms.Nabila was lecturing about. Generally, I have enjoyed and learned and still learning a lot of things in her class. Credit goes to Ms Nabila.

No comments:

Post a Comment