Sunday 31 July 2011

site to site GOOgle site... site...

I have many favorite sites in my mind but the best I would say is Google. Moreover, Google would be the online service provider where it provide their wide range of content and also offers gateway to the rest of the web. Basically it’s because of all the information that you can find where it works as a search engine for all of us. That’s the main site that I go to do most of my research and I’m always very happy with the results that I get by the end of the day. Google has never failed me and that’s the best thing about this special site. Hence, I no need to rely or seek for information from others. It just finger click away and I can get the answer immediately. Besides that, having Google is so much easier because it makes learning much more fun. It increases my knowledge so on top of it
I get to learn new and interesting things. This website also contains amazing Images and videos that allow me to explore the information from different perspective. Moreover, being a mass communication student it makes me think and come out with creative ideas for my research papers. One of the things I like very much about Google is the Map where I can search for the particular location and reach my destination easily. Finally, I would like to say I wish Google to be my third half my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment